myfoodbook is a recipe and cookbook destination where for the first time in Australia, you can create your own fully personalised digital cookbooks using recipes from top food brands and chefs, combined with your own ideas.
What makes us different to other recipe sites & cookbook products?
Well, quite a few things....
- Tested recipes: all of the recipes listed publicly on our site have been created and tested by cooking & food brands, professional chefs, qualified food bloggers, recipe developers, nutritionists etc that have the credentials to be promoted here.
- You create your own cookbook: this is the first cookbook of its kind in Australia where you get to hand pick every page of your new cookbook using recipes from professional food and cooking brands, combined with your own ideas, to create a treasured collection full of only your favourite recipes. The cookbooks also make great gifts, which you can personalise with dedication messages and your own photos.
- Easy storage: you'll never have to tear out, print off, store in a plastic binder or hand write another recipe again! myfoodbook allows you to be an organised cook and keep all your recipes in one place, automatically organising them into categories in cookbook collections that you design. You'll find a huge range of recipes from all of your favourite brands all ready for collecting. With new recipes being added almost every week, you’ll never run out of great recipes to try at home.
- It's a place for cooks: in case you haven't noticed, we won't bombard you with advertising that doesn't make sense... you're here because you love to cook, not consider a new home loan, right?!
- FREE: myfoodbook is entirely free! Yes that’s right, you can collect recipes, upload your own recipes and store them in your very own cookbook you’ve created, and access them on all your digital devices absolutely free.
- Digital device friendly: any cookbook you see on our site or any cookbook you create yourself can be download to your computer as an eBook, which is yours to keep forever.
- Keep collecting: you can continue to add to and update your own personalised cookbooks whenever you like - just hit the collect button and add them to any of your saved cookbooks or create new books as you find new recipes
- And finally (phew!), you can upload your own recipes into your own books without them being posted on our site for the world to see. That's right, your recipes stay put in your private collection. Should you want to share them though, you can with family and friends via email, or on social media as and when you choose.
Ready to get started?
Simply start creating your new cookbook by setting up your myfoodbook account. Remember, using myfoodbook is completely FREE.
Learn more about our site and product features or click here to start creating your very first myfoodbook cookbook.
Want to list your professional recipes with us?
Each month our growing customer network search/view/collect/create more than 1,000,000+ recipes. For organisations interested in becoming a Recipe Partner on myfoodbook, we offer a number of ways to get involved. See our recipe partner FAQs for more information or contact us today to receive a copy of our subscription pack.
myfoodbook supports Foodbank Australia
myfoodbook proudly supports Foodbank Australia, a national charity that collects un-saleable, surplus and donated food and groceries and distributes them to over 2,500 charities and community groups around Australia.