Lakanto Monkfruit Vanilla Bakers Syrup has less than 1% natural sugars. Diabetics and healthy eaters alike can enjoy a the texture, taste, and sweetness of a sticky syrup without spiking their glycemic index.
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
- BAKERS VANILLA SYRUP | Adds sticky sweetness with a delicious notes of Vanilla, which still allows delicate flavours shine in your favourite recipes.
- 100% Naturally Sweetened
- A low calorie and low glycemic alternative to other wet sugars in baking.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Use cup for cup to replace other wet sugar syrups
- 1:1 WET SUGAR REPLACEMENT | provide chewiness and moisture, with considerably less calories, and no impact on your blood sugar. Ideal in baked goods, raw recipes and keto desserts.
- Since 1995 Lakanto blends only high purity monk fruit extract with non-GMO erythritol to match the sweetness of sugar and meet your baking and cooking needs.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY | Keto, Diabetic, Gluten free, Candida, Paleo, Plant-based, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO