Recipe Shopping List
Cheese and Bacon Pull-apart Loaf
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced). Grease and line the base of a 20cm round tin with baking paper. Grease the sides of the tin
- Cook the bacon in a small frying pan over high heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown
- Put the flour in a large bowl. Add the Fairy Cooking Margarine and use your fingers to rub the margarine into the flour until sandy. Add 1 cup of the mozzarella, 1 cup of the cheddar and the bacon. Use a butter knife to combine
- Beat the eggs and milk together. Add to the flour mixture and use a butter knife to stir together to form a dough. Turn out onto a floured kitchen bench and gently knead together. Divide into 8 balls
- Put the remaining mozzarella, remaining cheddar and parsley in a small bowl and mix to combine. Roll each of the balls of dough into the cheese mixture. Place into the prepared tin
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and cooked
Tips & Hints:
- To freeze, wrap pull-apart in foil, making sure to cover completely. Wrap again with cling film or place inside a sealable container.
- To reheat, defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from foil and place on a tray. Bake at 180°C for 20 min or until warmed through and golden.
- Or, from frozen, remove cling wrap and place bread still covered in foil onto a tray. Bake at 180°C for 20 min. Remove foil and return to the oven for a further 10-15 min or until golden and heated through.
No reviews for this recipe yet.