Recipe Shopping List
Chocolate mint ripple cake
- Put the Western Star Thickened Cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and use hand-held beaters to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread some of the cream on a rectangular serving plate, at least 30 cm long, to form a stable base for the biscuits. Spread a little of the cream onto a biscuit and stand upright onto the serving plate. Sandwich with another biscuit and cream. Repeat until you have a row of 5 biscuits.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits and cream until there are 5 rows of 5 biscuits to form a log. Carefully spread the remaining cream over the biscuits in delicate swirls.
- Put in the fridge for 8 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with the Peppermint Crisp and scatter with the mint leaves.
- Serve with fresh berries