Recipe Shopping List
Classic Quail Pasta Prima Vera
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and add asparagus, peas and broad beans, cook for 3 minutes and drain. Peel broad beans and set aside with asparagus and peas. Meanwhile cook pasta according to packet directions
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium high heat and cook quail for 3 minutes each side or cook to your liking, remove and set aside
- Add garlic and chilli to the same pan and heat gently until fragrant
- Add proscuitto and cook until crisp. Stir in reserved quail, asparagus, broad beans and peas
- Toss through hot pasta, herbs and a good splash of olive oil to coat the pasta. Divide amongst four large pasta bowls and top with freshly grated parmesan
No reviews for this recipe yet.