Recipe Shopping List
Pineapple and Lime Slice
- Sift flour and custard powder into a large bowl and stir in sugar.
- Whisk oil, eggs, yoghurt and lime rind together and fold into the dry ingredients, taking care not to over mix.
- Spread half the mixture over the base of a baking paper lined 15cm x 25cm pan.
- Spread drained pineapple over the batter then dollop remaining batter over the top, spreading to roughly cover.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Cool for 5 minutes in pan before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread cream cheese over the cooled slice and sprinkle with coconut and grate over a sprinkling of lime rind for colour.
- Slice into 16 squares and refrigerate until required.
Tips & Hints:
- This recipe is a great lunchbox treat for kids. It will freeze well un-iced and can be served with or without the icing
- Add some blueberries to the mix for a colourful change
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Slice Dessert Slice Slices Baking Desserts Australia Day Baby and Bridal Showers Dinner Party Holidays Kids Cooking Kids Party Mother's Day New Year's Eve / Day Party Picnic School Holidays Summer Valentine's Day Weekends Australian Australian Made Caster sugar custard powder Desiccated coconut Eggs Lime zest limes self-raising flour tinned pineapple vanilla yoghurt Vegetable Oil spreadable cream cheese