How to make pizza scrolls in a pie maker
Learn how to make pizza scrolls from scratch with this recipe using homemade pizza dough. These savoury scroll recipes make great lunchbox fillers for kids, or snacks for home and work. They also freeze well.
Find out how to make bacon and cheese pizza scrolls, vegetarian pizza scrolls and pepperoni pizza scrolls with the recipes below, and watch the videos to see how easy it is to make these scrolls in a pie maker or oven.
Pizza scroll recipes
1. Roasted Capsicum and Eggplant Pizza Scrolls
This vegetarian pizza scrolls recipe is a great little veggie smuggler. Chargrilled eggplant, sweet roast capsicum and baby spinach will be gobbled up thanks to a sprinkle of pizza cheese and sauce.
Get the recipe: Roasted Capsicum and Eggplant Scrolls
2. Bacon and Cheese Pizza Scrolls from scratch
Who can resist the classic combo of bacon and cheese? This flavour is always a winner.
Get the recipe: Bacon and Cheese Pizza Scrolls
3. Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Scrolls
Perhaps the most pizza-like scrolls of all, these pepperoni-packed scrolls will satisfy your pizza cravings. Remember to use mild pepperoni if you're making them for little ones.
Get the recipe: Pepperoni Pizza Scrolls
How to cook pizza scrolls in the oven
How to freeze scrolls
These scrolls freeze really well. It's great to make a big batch, then freeze half to always have fresh scrolls ready to go.
- Cook the scrolls and let cool.
- Place scrolls in individual zip lock bags, or in a container with parchment paper separating them.
- Freeze for up to 1 month.
- Frozen scrolls can go straight into lunchboxes and will defrost by lunchtime. Frozen scrolls can also be reheated in a pie maker for 5 minutes, or in the oven at 200°C / 180°C fan-forced until warmed through.
*DISCLAIMER: Perfect Italiano is a contributing recipe partner at myfoodbook.com.au. This feature includes a mix of content sourced from Perfect Italiano and our own opinions. You can find out more about the full range of Perfect Italiano Cheese here.