Recipe Shopping List
Caramel Self Saucing Pudding
- Place ingredients into a large jug, pour the water over and mix to combine
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease an 8-cup capacity baking dish with extra butter
- In a large bowl, add milk, vanilla, caster sugar, flour and melted butter and mix until combined. Placed mixture into prepared dish
- Pour sauce over pudding mixture and carefully place into the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until sponge is firm and golden. Rest for 5 minutes. Serve hot with Western Star Cream
Tips & Hints:
- For individual puddings use 6 x 1 cup capacity individual baking dishes and divide mixture evenly - cook for 20 minutes or until sponge is firm.
- Serve with extra thickened cream and a generous handful of seasonal berries.