Recipe Shopping List
Dark Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Sift together the flour, cocoa and cinnamon into a bowl and then stir through the sugar and coconut. Add the melted butter and stir to combine
- Press into the base of a greased and paper lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan (ensure paper extends 5cm above the top of the pan). Bake in a moderate oven 180°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden
- Combine the condensed milk, golden syrup and extra 80g butter in a saucepan and gently heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth
- Pour over the base, smooth the surface and then bake in a moderate oven 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Gently melt together the chocolate and extra 90g butter in a bowl over simmering water. Spread over the slice and chill until set
- Store chilled in an airtight container until required. Cut into pieces and serve at room temperature.
More Baking recipes from Cadbury Kitchen
No reviews for this recipe yet.