Recipe Shopping List
Muddy Little Pig Biscuits
- CREAM the butter and sugar until light and fluffy and then stir in vanilla. Beat in the egg then stir in sifted flour, cocoa, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Turn onto a floured surface and gently knead together
- WORKING with half of the dough at a time, roll out on a floured surface until 1/2 cm thick. Cut shapes with an 8 cm round biscuit cutter and place on greased baking trays.
- Gather together remaining dough, gently reroll and cut more shapes
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before lifting off onto rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container until required
- COMBINE the icing mixture, a little water and pink food colouring to make a spreadable consistency. Spread or pipe each biscuit with the pink icing then top each with a marshmallow for the nose.
- Add Chocolate Baking Chips eyes and pipe a chocolate mouth on each. Allow to set at room temperature. Store in an airtight container until required
More Baking recipes from Cadbury Kitchen
No reviews for this recipe yet.