Recipe Shopping List
Easy Cheesy Chicken Pie-Maker Pies
- Preheat pie maker. Wait for the green READY light to go on.
- Meanwhile, reserve ¼ cup (35 g) Parmesan and ½ cup (45 g) Perfect Bakes. Combine chicken, peas, capsicum, remaining cheese and spring onion in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using the large base pastry cutter provided, cut out 4 pastry bases from each pastry sheet. Place in the pie holes. Divide half the chicken mix among pastry cases. Press filling to compact. Sprinkle with half of the reserved cheeses.
- Close lid and cook for 5-6 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling is warmed through and set. Carefully remove pies from pie maker. Repeat with remaining pastry, chicken mixture and cheeses.
- Serve with sweet potato fries and a salad.
Tips & Hints:
- Using a pre-cooked roast chicken from the supermarket or chicken shop makes this recipe even easier to prepare. Easily shred the chicken using two forks or by hand.
- We used the Kmart Pie Maker in this recipe. Check your own appliance for cooking time adjustments that may be required for larger pies.
More Pies recipes from Perfect Italiano
Related: Pie Lunch Snacks Pies Chicken Australia Day Baby and Bridal Showers Father's Day Holidays Kids Cooking Kids Party Mother's Day New Year's Eve / Day Party Picnic School Holidays Weekends Australian Pie Maker Kid Friendly Football Finals Vege Smugglers baking cheese char-grilled red capsicum Onions Parmesan peas Puff Pastry shredded chicken frozen peas BBQ chicken basil Sweet Potato Fries Frozen vegetables extra sharp parmesan