Recipe Shopping List
Pink Marble Meringues
- We made this recipe using the Breville Bakery Boss® Stand Mixer.
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C (130°C fan forced). Place egg whites into Glass Bakery Boss Mixing Bowl. Using the BALLON WHISK, whisk the egg whites on the AERATING/WHIPPING setting, until they have doubled in volume and hold a peak
- Add sugar a tablespoon at a time, ensuring that it incorporates completely before adding the next. Whisk until egg whites are glossy
- Place meringue mixture into 4-5 circles on a baking paper covered oven tray. Repeat using a separate baking tray until mixture is used up
- Using a tablespoon, shape the meringues using a swirling motion
- Dip skewer into food coloring and gently swirl pink dye into each meringue to create a marble effect. Using the back of a tablespoon, continue to swirl dye, to create a more blended effect
- Place meringues in the oven. Bake for approx. 1 hour* until they are crisp, lift off the paper easily and make a hollow sound when tapped. Leave in the oven with door slightly opened, to cool completely (about 1 hour - 1 hour 30 minutes). Serve
Tips & Hints:
- * Cook time depends on strength of oven
No reviews for this recipe yet.