Recipe Shopping List
White Crackle Snowmen
- To make crackle mixture, place chocolate and Copha in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in ½ cup of Rice Bubbles and coconut until well combined. Refrigerate until just firm
- To make the snowman’s body, roll one level tbsp of mixture into a ball. Repeat to make 12 large truffle balls. Place onto a lined baking tray and set aside
- To make the snowman’s head, roll 2 tsp of mixture into a ball then repeat to make 12 small truffle balls. Place onto prepared baking tray with the snowman’s body truffle balls
- Roll truffle heads and bodies in remaining Rice Bubbles to coat. Return to baking tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes
Tips & Hints:
- Don't be alarmed, the crackle mixture will initially look very runny, it will firm up in the fridge into a truffle-like texture.
- Meanwhile, place white chocolate melts into clean heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted. Remove from heat
- One at a time, dip all the truffle heads into the melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip away. Return to lined tray
- Repeat with the truffle bodies dipping so that only the bottom half is covered in chocolate. Place onto prepared tray with truffle heads and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Reserve remaining chocolate
- Using a sharp knife, trim top off truffle heads to sit flat. Using some of the reserved melted chocolate as glue, stick one milk chocolate melt on top of each truffle head, then stick one piece of Dairy Milk Chocolate Roll on top, for the hats. Stick truffle heads onto truffle bodies
- Using chocolate as glue, decorate snowman bodies with M&M’s for the buttons and glue the jelly bean piece on the truffle head for the nose. Use writing icing to draw eyes and mouth
Tips & Hints:
- TIP: Store in a sealed airtight container in the refrigerator. Snowmen will keep for up to one week.