Recipe Shopping List
White Christmas Wreath
- Lightly grease 2 x 24-hole mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine cherries, dried fruit, brandy and spice. Mix well.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then add in the dried fruit mixture and stir to combine.
- Melt Copha in a saucepan over low heat. Cool slightly then pour onto dry mixture and combine well. Press 1 heaped tablespoon of mixture into each muffin hole. Flatten tops with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove White Christmas from tin and arrange onto a serving platter or board in the shape of a wreath.
- Just before serving, whip cream to stiff peaks and fill a piping bag fitted with a 2cm nozzle. Pipe onto the White Christmas and decorate with freeze dried strawberries and fresh slices of strawberries.
- Arrange fresh fruit around the wreath to garnish. Place into the centre of your Christmas table
Tips & Hints:
- Substitute brandy with apple juice or a cooled brewed tea such as Earl Grey.
- Alternatively, melt Copha in the microwave on High in 30 second bursts.
- Puddings can be made 3-4 days in advance. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, undecorated.
- This recipe makes one large wreath or two smaller wreaths. Perfect centrepiece for your Christmas table.
- Decorate with other sweet treats such as candy canes, Christmas lollies and chocolates.
No reviews for this recipe yet.