Recipe Shopping List
Crunchy Crackle Tiramisu Pots
Choc Coffee Crackle
- Combine the Copha and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stir until melted then remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Bubbles, icing sugar and coconut to a large mixing bowl. Add the Copha mixture. Stir to combine.
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water and add to crackle mixture. Mix well.
- Spoon onto a lined tray and spread to form a 1cm thick layer. Freeze for 15 minutes or until set.
Tips & Hints:
- Chocolate and Copha can be melted in the microwave. Place into a microwave safe bowl and heat on High for 1-2 minutes. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Beat cream, sugar and vanilla together with electric beaters on high speed until soft peaks form. Fold in mascarpone and Marsala until just mixed through. Refrigerate until needed.
- To serve, break up the crackle mixture into smaller clumps. Spoon 1½ tablespoons into the base of six 300-400 ml glass tumblers. Dollop 2 tablespoons of creamy mascarpone mixture over the top of the crackle. Repeat layers, finishing with more crackle on top. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Serve dusted with cocoa powder.
Tips & Hints:
- The crackle and mascarpone mixtures can be made a day ahead. Store in separate airtight containers and refrigerate.
- Pots can be assembled and refrigerated up to 4 hours in advance.
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Tiramisu Chocolate Crackle Chocolate Pot Desserts Birthday Christmas Dinner Party Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year's Eve / Day Party Thanksgiving Valentine's Day Weekends Fusion Australian Made Copha dark cooking chocolate Rice Bubbles icing sugar mixture Desiccated coconut Thickened Cream Icing sugar vanilla extract mascarpone Marsala instant coffee