Recipe Shopping List
White Christmas Crackle Surprise Cake
White Christmas Bundt Cake
- Grease and line the base of a 22cm diameter (top) round Bundt tin.
- Melt Copha and chocolate in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Cool slightly.
- Add all ingredients to Copha mixture and mix well.
- Working quickly, spoon into prepared tin, pressing down firmly as you go. Smooth top. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Combine Copha and chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water, stir until melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Pour over the cake using a spoon once it is ready on your serving dish of choice, such as a cake stand. While still a little wet, garnish with freeze-dried strawberries.
- Fill with Rafaello balls and finish decorating with white chocolate stars. Chilli until ready to serve.
- Remove the surprise cake from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Tips & Hints:
- Melt Copha and chocolate together in the microwave on High for 30 second bursts. Stir between heating.
- We used Frisp brand freeze-dried strawberries which are available at Woolworths.
- To help remove cake from the tin, rub the base and sides with a cloth dipped in hot water.
- Chocolate topping must have cooled and thickened before pouring over cake.
- Fill the Surprise cake centre with your favourite Christmas sweets and treats.
- Store cake in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Bring to room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: White Christmas Cake Desserts Australia Day Christmas Dinner Party New Year's Eve / Day Party Australian Australian Made Copha White Chocolate Rice Bubbles Desiccated coconut Powdered milk marshmallows Icing sugar cranberries Pistachios freeze dried strawberries rafaello pink marshmallows white marshmallows pink and white marshmallows