Recipe Shopping List
Banana, Raspberry & Coconut Bread
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20cm loaf tin. Set aside
- Sift the flour and bi carb soda into a large bowl. Set aside
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, banana, buttermilk and vanilla, and mix well
- Gently fold in the flour and bi carb, followed by the coconut and raspberries. Mix until just combined. Transfer into the oven, and cook the bread for 1 hour or until golden and risen
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes, before turning out onto a wire rack to cool
- Serve the bread warm or at room temperature
Tips & Hints:
- This loaf is also delicious slightly toasted spread with extra butter. Yum!
No reviews for this recipe yet.