Recipe Shopping List
BBQ Pork Sheet Pan Pizza
- Whisk together yeast, water and sugar. Stand for 5 minutes or until frothy
- Place flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Pour in the yeast mixture and oil. Using your hands or a spatula, mix the dough until it comes together. Turn out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead briefly until smooth
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap. Set aside in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes or until it doubles in size
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth
- Roll out dough to fit onto a large 40 x 30cm greased sheet pan tray
Pork belly toppings
- Remove rind from pork belly bites and reserve. Cut bites in half. Cook in airfryer at 200°C for 10 minutes, or until crispy and golden. Remove and set aside. Dry rind well with paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Airfry rinds for 5 minutes or until crisp and golden
- Spread half of the barbecue sauce onto the pizza dough and sprinkle with ¾ of the cheese
- Scatter over pork belly and rind, capsicum and red onion and top with remaining cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden and cooked and cheese has melted. Drizzle over extra barbecue sauce and chopped parsley. Cut into squares to serve
Tips & Hints:
- Substitute pork belly bites with roast BBQ chicken or prawns.
- Dough can be made a day ahead. Follow method up to step three, cover and refrigerate. Bring back to room temperature before rolling out
- If you're short on time, substitute homemade pizza dough with three 250g balls of store-bought dough. Knead together and roll out as per the recipe.
More Pork recipes from Rosella
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Pizza Lunch Dinner Pizza Pork Australia Day Autumn BBQ Easter Father's Day New Year's Eve / Day Party Picnic Spring Weekends Fusion Organic Family Dinners Tray Bake Football Finals Pizza Recipes Australian Made Dried Yeast sugar white sugar Plain flour Olive Oil Pork Belly pork belly bites Organic BBQ sauce pizza cheese Roasted Capsicum BBQ sauce Red Onions