Recipe Shopping List
Egg and Prosciutto Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper
- To make the pizza dough, whisk water, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil in a jug. Stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until frothy. Put flour into a large bowl. Add yeast mixture and stir until a soft dough forms. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth
- Divide dough in half and roll each half out on a floured surface to make two 26cm rounds. Transfer to prepared trays
- Spread pizza bases with passata, sprinkle with pizza cheese and spinach leaves. Arrange 4 prosciutto slices on top of each base to make little nests. Gently crack eggs into prosciutto nests and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through
- Serve pizzas scattered with basil and extra spinach leaves
No reviews for this recipe yet.