Recipe Shopping List
- Preheat oven 180°C/ 160°C (fan forced) and grease and line a large rectangular cake tin with baking paper
- Beat together Tiramisu mix with eggs, milk and butter with electric beaters on low speed for one minute until well combined
- Increase speed to high and continue beating for two minutes. Spoon into tin and bake for 20-30 minutes. Remove and cool completely on a wire rack
- Cut cake in half to get two rectangles.
Tips & Hints:
- Marscapone can be substituted by using another 300ml of thickened cream
Syrup and Icing
- Combine icing sachet, hot water and liqueur together and mix until dissolved. Place one half of the cake on a rectangular serving plate. Drizzle half the syrup over the cake.
- Mix together the marscapone and cream together in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until the consistency of thick cream (do not over beat).
- Spread one third of the cream mixture over the soaked cake, place the second piece of sponge on top and repeat with the remaining syrup.
- Use the rest of the cream mix to cover the top and sides of the cake.
- Combine cocoa and drinking chocolate and dust over cake. Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
No reviews for this recipe yet.