Recipe Shopping List
Roasted Macadamia Brownies
- Prepare Brownie: Pre heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Grease and line the base of a 27cmx17.5cm slice pan.
- Combine mud cake mix, eggs ,water, butter or margarine, choc chips and macadamias in a bowl mix until combined .Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cakes springs back when lightly touched in the centre. Remove from oven and invert tin onto baking paper on a teatowel for 5 minutes. Turn back over.
- Remove cake from tin and cut into squares. Dust with drinking chocolate or make icing as outlined below.
- For Iced Brownies, use icing sachet provided and make according to directions on box.
- Ice brownies before cutting.
No reviews for this recipe yet.