Recipe Shopping List
White Chocolate and Berry Cheese Cake
Cheese Cake Base
- For best results use the KitchenAid Platinum ExactSlice Food Processor
- Line the base and sides of a 22cm spring form pan with baking paper. Attach the multi purpose blade to the work bowl of the food processor. Add biscuits, coconut and cinnamon and pulse for 8 seconds, or until roughly chopped.
- With the motor running, add butter and mix until combined. Press crumbs firmly into base of prepared pan and refrigerate while making the filling.
Tips & Hints:
- To melt chocolate, place in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on medium power (50%) for 2 minutes, stirring until smooth. To re-melt, place in microwave and cook on medium power for 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth. Do not melt white chocolate on high (100% power). Recipe tested in an 800 watt microwave oven.
Cheese Cake Filling
- Wash and dry the work bowl and attach the multi purpose blade. Place cream cheese and sugar into bowl and process for 10 seconds.
- Add 3/4 of the white chocolate (set the remainder aside), cream, lemon juice and gelatine into bowl and process for 8 seconds, or until well combined and smooth. Add half the berries and pulse for 2-3 seconds, or until just mixed through - do not over mix.
- Pour mixture into pan, smooth over the top and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove cheesecake from pan and gently re-melt remaining white chocolate. Pile remaining berries over cheesecake and lightly drizzle melted chocolate over berries.
Related: Cheesecake Cheesecakes Desserts Australia Day Baby and Bridal Showers Birthday Christmas Dinner Party Mother's Day New Year's Eve / Day Party Spring Summer Valentine's Day Wedding Australian Caster sugar Cream cheese Desiccated coconut Gelatine Lemon juice mixed berries sweet biscuits unsalted butter white chocolate melts