Recipe Shopping List
Passionfruit Ripple Cheesecake
- For best results use a KitchenAid® Artisan Diamond Blender
- Grease and line the sides and base of a 23cm KitchenAid® springform pan
- Place the biscuits, butter and lemon into blender jug. Select the symbol for chop. Blend for 5 seconds or until biscuits are finely chopped
- Remove crumbs and press into the pan, chill while preparing filling
- Wash and dry the blender jug.
- Sprinkle the gelatine into the boiling water and whisk well with a fork until gelatine is dissolved. Set aside to cool a little.
- Place the room temperature cream cheese, cream, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and gelatine mixture into the jug. Cover. Select the symbol for shake and blend for 15 seconds or until well combined.
- Pour into the chilled pan. Swirl through the passionfruit and chill 4-6 hours or until firm. Cut into slices or grease a scone cutter and cut into individual rounds to serve.
- Dollop with a little whipped cream and top with extra passionfruit if desired.
Tips & Hints:
- To cut into small rounds lightly oil a scone cutter. Press firmly into cheesecake until it hits the bottom and lift out carefully with a spatula or lifter. Remove cheesecake gently from cutter and place on serving plate. Repeat with remaining cheesecake, cutting each circle as closely as possible to the next. Refrigerate until serving.
- Watch the video for mixing tips & hints.
Related: Cheesecake Desserts Cheesecakes Australia Day Baby and Bridal Showers Birthday Christmas Dinner Party Mother's Day New Year's Eve / Day Party Valentine's Day Australian Raw Food Recipes Caster sugar Cream cheese Gelatine Lemon juice Lemon zest Passionfruit shortbread biscuits unsalted butter vanilla extract Thickened Cream Lemons Passionfruit pulp