Thursday, 30 June 2022 at 4pm AEST
Each prize pack contains Passage to India's new range of Slow Cook sauces, plus a selection of their classic flavourful simmer sauces, and a Sunbeam SecretChef® Electronic Slow Cooker - the perfect combination to set you on your passage to slow cooking this winter!
- A selection of Passage to India Simmer Sauces, featuring their new Slow Cook range
- Sunbeam SecretChef® Electronic Slow Cooker 5.5L
Each prize valued at $179.95 AUD
Passage to Slow Cooking Winter Giveaway
Competition Terms and Conditions
Your entry into the Passage to Slow Cooking Winter Giveaway (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees and immediate families of Whisk Media Group Pty Ltd (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter or associated agencies in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
- The Competition commences on 1 June 2022 at 09:00 AM AEST and closes on 30 June 2022 at 4:00 PM AEST (the Competition Period).
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
- visit https://myfoodbook.com.au/winter-giveaway
- enter their name, email address and postcode in the form provided.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted in total.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
- The Prize (the Prize) comprises of five (5) individual prize packs awarded to five (5) individual winners. Each Prize pack includes:
- A selection of Passage to India Simmer Sauces (total 14 simmer sauce pouches) - valued at $70 AUD
- Four (4) Passage to India Slow Cook Simmer Sauces (total 4 slow cook simmer sauce pouches) - valued at $20 AUD
- One (1) Sunbeam SecretChef® Electronic Slow Cooker 5.5L - valued at $89.95 AUD
- The total Prize pool is valued at $899.75 AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- Winners may need to provide a postal address to the Promoter or associated agencies for delivery of the Prize. Some prize inclusions may be delivered as a digital voucher. Prizes may be delivered individually.
- The Promoter, the suppliers and their affiliates shall not be liable for prizes delayed, lost or damaged during transit.
- The Prize must be redeemed within 6 months of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The Prize draw will take place at OrigamiGlobe, Clontarf QLD on 7 July 2022 at 11 AM AEST (the Draw Date).
- The first five (5) valid entries to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the winners of the Competition (the Prize Winner(s)).
- The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
- The Prize Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winners’ names will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://myfoodbook.com.au/winter-giveaway and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winners within 14 days of being notified.
- If a Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within 14 days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at OrigamiGlobe, Clontarf QLD on 26 July 2022 at 11:00 AM AEST to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- The Promoter, the suppliers and their affiliates shall not be liable for any costs, charges, expenses, loss, damage, cause of action, claim or demand suffered or incurred by the Prize Winners as a result of the Prize Winners’ participation in the Prize.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used by the Promoter and their suppliers for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is Whisk Media Group Pty Ltd (ABN 146 029 085) of Suite 203, 27 Belgrave Street, Manly NSW 2095.
- You can contact the Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Can Enter
This competition is open to Australian residents 18 and over.OK