Recipe Shopping List
- Combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt and half the Perfect Italiano Parmesan in a bowl. Add water and oil, mix to form a soft dough, adding more water if necessary.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Roll dough into a 40cm x 30cm rectangle. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over dough, top with ham.
- Combine Perfect Italiano Ricotta and pesto and spread over ham, top with vegetables and Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza. Roll up to enclose filling.
- Cut into 12 rounds and place onto a baking paper lined oven tray. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes, until cooked and golden.
Tips & Hints:
- Use your favourite filling combination, such as ham and pineapple for younger children or semi-dried tomato and red onion. A delicious alternative for school lunches. Try using Perfect Italiano Light Ricotta and reduced fat char-grilled vegetables as an alternative.
More Muffins, Scones and Scrolls recipes from Perfect Italiano
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Scroll Brunch Appetisers Snacks Muffins, Scones and Scrolls Meat Australia Day Baby and Bridal Showers Holidays Kids Cooking Kids Party New Year's Eve / Day Party Picnic School Holidays Summer Weekends Italian Pizza Recipes char-grilled vegetables dry yeast ham oil Parmesan Pesto pizza cheese Plain flour Ricotta salt sugar