Recipe Shopping List
Biscoff Cheesecake Crackle Pies
- Spray a 12-hole muffin pan (⅓-cup capacity) with cooking spray. Line bases with rounds of baking paper
- Heat Copha and chocolate in a large bowl over a saucepan of simmering water until melted. Remove and set aside
- Crush or process Biscoff biscuits in a food processor until it forms a fine crumb. Add Biscoff, Rice Bubbles and coconut to the Copha mixture. Mix well
- Spoon 1 ½ tablespoons of crackle mixture into each muffin hole. Press firmly with the back of a spoon to form the base. Approx. ⅓ of the crackle mixture will be remaining to decorate the tops. Refrigerate bases for at least 15 minutes
- To make the cream, beat cream cheese and icing sugar with electric beaters until smooth. Add cream and Copha. Beat on low speed until just smooth. Fold in Biscoff spread. Divide evenly over bases. (approx 2 ½ tablespoons on each). Smooth tops
- Sprinkle each pie evenly with remaining crackle mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm
- To serve, run a butter knife around the edges of the pies to loosen from the pan. Serve with extra whipped cream
Tips & Hints:
- Copha and chocolate can be melted in the microwave. Place into a microwave safe bowl and heat on High for 1-2 minutes. Stir until melted and smooth.
- If the Biscoff spread is too firm to fold through the cream mixture, warm it in the microwave for 5 seconds.
- Pies can be refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
More Cheesecakes recipes from Copha
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Chocolate Crackle Cheesecake Pies Desserts Cheesecakes Australia Day Baby and Bridal Showers Birthday Dinner Party Father's Day Mother's Day Party Valentine's Day Fusion Copha dark cooking chocolate Lotus Biscoff Biscuits Biscoff Rice Bubbles Desiccated coconut Cream cheese Icing sugar Thickened Cream Crunchy Lotus Biscoff Spread