Recipe Shopping List
Vanilla, Passionfruit and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Grease a 20cm-22cm, 2.5L bowl. Line with a double strip of glad wrap across the centre of the bowl extending over either edge by at least 5cm
- Place boiling water into a small bowl and sprinkle over gelatine. Stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly
- Place the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat for 3 mins or until smooth. Beat gelatine into cream cheese mix. Fold in the whipped cream until combined
- Spoon mix into prepared bowl and chill for 2 hours
- To make the base place the gingernuts and butter into a food processor and blitz until they resemble breadcrumbs. Spoon over cheesecake and gently press to make an even base. Chill for a further 4 hours or overnight
- To make the passionfruit curd combine all ingredients into a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook stirring for 10-15 mins or until mixture is thick. Transfer to a bowl and chill for at least 1 hour
- To serve, turn cheesecake out onto a serving plate using the glad wrap to help remove it from the bowl. Top with passionfruit curd and raspberries. Serve with extra passionfruit curd
Tips & Hints:
- Don’t have a suitable bowl? Halve the cheesecake recipe and use a 20cm cake tin instead.
- Try adding some lime to the passionfruit curd for some extra freshness.
No reviews for this recipe yet.