4 no-bake cheesecake recipes
These no-bake cheesecake recipes are fantastic make-ahead desserts! These recipes cover a range different flavours including lemon and white chocolate, cherry coconut, or peanut butter and chocolate. There's a cheesecake for everyone to enjoy.
See all the recipes below, plus get tips for making them!
No-bake lemon cheesecake recipe
Get the recipe: Lemon and White Chocolate Crackle Cheesecake
With a silky, lemony filling and crunchy crackle base, this cheesecake is to die for. Raspberries look gorgeous on it, but the lemon flavour would also be fantastic with blueberries, sliced mangoes or nectarines and peaches.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cheesecake
Get the recipe: Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cheesecake
This triple layer cheesecake is just right for chocolate lovers. Rich flavours with a light and creamy texture and the contrast of crisp crackle, everyone will be asking for seconds.
Cherry Ripe Cheesecake
Get the recipe: Cherry Coconut Cheesecake with Chocolate Crackle Base
This cherry and coconut cheesecake with chocolate crackle base and chocolate drizzle tastes just like a Cherry Ripe! A great recipe to make the most of our stunning Australian cherries.
White Forest Crackle Cheesecake Log
Get the recipe: White Forest Crackle Cheesecake Log
This modern take on the yule log is just right for an Australian Christmas. Cool and creamy, filled with cherries and the crunch of white chocolate crackle. This recipe makes a stunning Christmas dessert centrepiece!
Tips for a great no-bake cheesecake
When making these recipes, keep these tips in mind.
- When dissolving the gelatine, avoid lumps by give it ample time to bloom and dissolve. It will lose its sandy texture and become translucent and soft. If lumpy, push through a sieve before adding.
- For a silky texture, ensure the cream cheese is beaten until it's smooth and the icing sugar mixture is sifted.
- Stir and fold the cheesecake mixture gently to keep it light and fluffy.
- Make the cheesecake a day ahead to give it plenty of time to set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge 30 minutes before serving so it's easier to slice.
More no-bake dessert recipes
Check out more no-bake dessert recipes below!