Recipe Shopping List
30-minute Beef and Rice Burritos
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan-forced.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add brown onion, capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Add beef mince. Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Add beans, corn and taco seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add sauce and spring onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook rice following packet directions.
- Heat tortillas following packet directions. Place tortillas on a flat surface. Divide beef mixture along the centre of each tortilla. Top evenly with rice and Mexican cheese. Roll up tightly to enclose filling. Wrap burritos in foil. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve the burritos with sour cream and lime wedges.
More Mince recipes from Perfect Italiano
Related: burrito Dinner Mince Rice Beef Holidays Kids Cooking School Holidays Summer Weekends Mexican 30 minute meals Family Dinners Football Finals Beef Mince black beans Brown Onions Brown rice flour tortillas Garlic limes mexican cheese Olive Oil Onions red capsicums Sour Cream taco sauce Taco Seasoning Mix tinned corn Perfect Italiano Perfect Mexican cheese