Recipe Shopping List
Blueberry & Walnut Tea Cake
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a 30cm x 20cm lamington pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition
- Using a metal spoon, stir flour into egg mixture alternately with sour cream. Fold through lemon juice and walnuts. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth top
- Evenly sprinkle with frozen blueberries and lightly press into mixture
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden and cooked through when tested with a skewer. Cool in pan. Remove from pan. Dust with icing sugar, slice and serve
No reviews for this recipe yet.