Recipe Shopping List
Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips with Avocado Coriander Dip
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place chicken breast on a cutting board and cut into long 2cm wide strips. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Slice each half into vertical tenders (about 2cm wide strips)
- Place rice flour in a wide, shallow bowl. Lightly beat eggs and water in another shallow bowl. Combine panko and shredded coconut in a third bowl
- Coat each piece of chicken in rice flour, shaking off excess, then dip into egg mixture.
- Using 2 forks, dip chicken into panko mixture, pressing slightly to adhere the coating. Set aside and continue with remaining chicken
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry 3 to 4 tenders at a time, for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken to a lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pieces. Bake the chicken pieces for about 10 minutes, until just cooked through.
- Serve immediately, with avocado dip
Avocado Coriander Dip
- To make avocado coriander dip, place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth
More Appetisers recipes from Lilydale
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Appetisers Chicken Poultry Weekends Picnic Party Baby and Bridal Showers New Year's Eve / Day Australian Football Finals Kid Friendly Free Range Dairy Free Avocados black pepper Chicken Breasts coriander Eggs Garlic limes panko crumbs rice flour sea salt shredded coconut Spring onions Vegetable Oil