Recipe Shopping List
Pulled Chicken Tostada with Slaw
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix chicken, oil, garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt in a bowl. Set aside
- Heat oil in a heavy base casserole pot, add onion, cook for 2 minutes or until soft. Add chicken mix, cook for 4-5 minutes or until brown. Add the stock and bring to boil.
- Cover with lid, place in the oven, cook for 1.5 hours. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Place chicken pieces into a bowl, shred with 2 forks. Stir through BBQ sauce
- Meanwhile, place tortillas on a lined baking tray, spray with olive oil, bake for 6 minutes, or until crisp
- To make the coleslaw, combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss until coated in the mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper
- To assemble, place some shredded chicken on top of a crispy tortilla, top with coleslaw and garnish with coriander, sliced chilli and lime
More Appetisers recipes from Lilydale
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Pulled chicken Tostada Lunch Appetisers Chicken Dinner Party Party Picnic Spring Summer Weekends Mexican Slow Cooking Gluten Free Free Range Egg Free BBQ sauce Cabbage Carrots cayenne pepper chicken stock Chicken Thighs coriander Garlic Mayonnaise Olive Oil Onions Red Cabbage salt Shallots smoked paprika tortillas