Recipe Shopping List
Lemon Butter Sauce
- Melt 50g of the butter in a pan over medium heat
- Add wine and simmer uncovered until reduced by half. Stir in lemon juice and zest
- Reduce heat to low. While whisking constantly, add the remaining butter 1 to 2 cubes at a time until all the butter has been incorporated and sauce has thickened. Stir through chives and season with salt. Serve immediately over fish, chicken or steamed vegetables
Tips & Hints:
- Always use low heat while incorporating the butter. Avoid a hard boil to ensure the sauce doesn’t split.
- Use any green herbs you have on hand, such as parsley or chervil.
No reviews for this recipe yet.