Recipe Shopping List
Rum Balls (Cake)
- For best results use the KitchenAid Platinum ExactSlice Food Processor
- Attach the work bowl (large) to the food processor with the all purpose blade
- Add the cake, cocoa, sugar, rum, butter and vanilla to the bowl. Cover and process 5 seconds or until well combined. Remove mixture to a mixing bowl and refrigerate 2 hours
- Roll small rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls
- Place the chocolate and shortening into a microwave safe bowl. Melt on medium power (50%), for 1 minute intervals, stirring until smooth. Using two small forks, place the balls one at a time into the chocolate and toss to lightly coat. Remove, lightly drain off excess chocolate and place on the tray. Refrigerate until serving
Rum Balls Biscuit
- For best results use the KitchenAid® Food Processor.
- Attach the work bowl (large) to the food processor with the all purpose blade.
- Add the biscuits, cocoa and coconut to the bowl. Cover and process for 3 seconds. Add the condensed milk, vanilla, rum and saltanas and process until well combined.
- Remove mixture to a mixing bowl and refrigerate covered for 2 hours or until firm. Place coconut into a shallow plate. Form the mixture into small rounded teaspoon balls, pushing a hazelnut into the centre. Drop into the coconut and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
More Desserts recipes from KitchenAid
No reviews for this recipe yet.