Recipe Shopping List
Turkey Meatball Pad Thai
- Place noodles into a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside
- Combine turkey mince, garlic, ginger, breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon of Pad Thai Stir-fry Sauce. Mix well. Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into 16 meatballs
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs in batches for 3-5 minutes, turning frequently until cooked. Remove and set aside
- Add remaining oil to pan and add onion. Cook 3 minutes. Push onion to the side of the pan and add beaten eggs. Cook, stirring to scramble the egg
- Add green onion and half the bean sprouts. Stir fry for 1 minute. Pour in Pad Thai Stir-fry Sauce and add meatballs and noodles. Toss to coat noodles and heat through meatballs
- Serve turkey meatball pad Thai with topped with remaining bean sprouts, coriander, roasted peanuts, sliced red chilli and lime wedges
Tips & Hints:
- Make this recipe even easier by meal prepping the meatballs and freezing ahead of time. Combine the turkey mince, garlic, ginger, breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon of Passage to Asia Pad Thai Stir-fry Sauce. Roll into meatballs and store in an airtight freezer safe container or freezer bag. Label and date. Freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in refrigerator overnight and cook as per recipe instructions.
- Double and even triple the meatball mixture and freeze in portions, ready for your next quick family dinner.
- Store unused Pad Thai Stir-fry sauce in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to two weeks
More Noodles recipes from Passage to Asia
No reviews for this recipe yet.