How to layer lasagne
This is how to layer a lasagne with mince, béchamel and either dry or fresh pasta sheets.
- Brush some olive oil on the bottom of the dish. This reduces the chances of anything sticking.
- Spread a quarter of the béchamel sauce into the pan.
- Layer lasagne sheets over the top in a single layer, breaking or cutting the sheets so they fit.
- Put down 1/3 of the Bolognese sauce, then another 1/4 of the béchamel. Place lasagne sheets on top.
- Repeat the last step twice, using up all the ingredients. Top with mozzarella.
Watch the video below to see how it's done!
More lasagne recipes
Check out more lovely layered lasagne recipes below. There's chicken lasagne, vegetarian lasagne and even a dessert cheesecake 'lasagne' - something to get everyone's tastebuds tingling. Click to see even more unique lasagne recipes.
Get the recipe: Roasted Pumpkin and Spinach Lasagne
This vegetarian lasagne is full of sweet roasted pumpkin, spinach and ricotta and fresh lasagne sheets.