Recipe Shopping List
Berry & Apple Brown Sugar Crumble
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 6-cup (about 5cm deep) ovenproof dish with melted butter
- Place apples, water and caster sugar in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes until very tender. Stir in frozen berries
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish and gently smooth the top
- To make the crumble topping, place flour, brown sugar and muesli in bowl. Rub in the butter until roughly crumbled. Evenly sprinkle crumble over berry mixture
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until topping is golden. Serve with thick natural yoghurt or vanilla ice-cream
Tips & Hints:
- You can use any combination of Creative Gourmet frozen berries in this crumble.
More Desserts recipes from Creative Gourmet
No reviews for this recipe yet.