Recipe Shopping List
Chilli, Lime & Peanut Salad with BBQ Prawns
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
BBQ Prawns Salad
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in cold water for 10 minutes. Thread prawns lengthways onto skewers. Spray with oil.
- Arrange cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, green onions, coriander, mint, chillies, peanuts and snow pea tendrils on a serving platter.
- Preheat a char-grill or barbecue plate on medium-high. Char-grill or barbecue prawns, turning once, for 4-5 minutes until just cooked through. Drizzle salad with dressing. Serve with prawns and grilled lime and/or finger limes.
Tips & Hints:
- You’ll need 12 bamboo skewers for this recipe.
- snow pea tendrils are delicate leafy leaves from the snow pea plant available from some greengrocers.
Latest recipes from Sydney Markets
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Salad Skewer Prawn Dinner Salads Seafood Sauces Australia Day BBQ Christmas Mother's Day New Year's Eve / Day Picnic Spring Summer Valentine's Day Australian 30 minute meals Healthy Dinners BBQ Caster sugar coriander fish sauce Green onions lebanese cucumbers peanut oil prawns red chillies salt reduced soy sauce snow pea tendrils wombok limes Carrots