Recipe Shopping List
Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove and set aside to cool. When cool enough to handle, slice evenly into thick slices
- Add bacon to the same pan and cook 2-3 minutes each side or until crisp and golden. Remove and set aside to drain on paper towel. Crumble or cut into large chunks
- Pour off ¾ of the bacon fat from the frying pan and add 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Heat again and add bread slices. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until crispy and golden. Remove and set aside to cool. Cut up into large croutons
- Arrange cos lettuce leaves onto a large salad platter. Top with chicken, bacon and croutons
- Garnish with eggs and drizzle over dressing. Sprinkle over shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately
Tips & Hints:
- Refrigerate any leftover dressing in a sealed container for up to one week.
- If the dressing is too thick, stir through 1 to 2 tbsp. of water.
More Salads recipes from Perfect Italiano
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Salad Lunch Dinner Salads Chicken Pork Sauces Poultry Australia Day Holidays New Year's Eve / Day Picnic Spring Summer American 30 minute meals Family Dinners Healthy Dinners Bowl Food baby cos lettuce Chicken Breasts Dijon mustard Eggs Garlic Lemon juice Olive Oil Parmesan salt sourdough bread streaky bacon whole egg mayonnaise worcestershire sauce