Recipe Shopping List
Crispy Fish Tacos with Tomato and Avocado Salsa
Tomato and Avocado Salsa
- Place all ingredients into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
- Stir to combine and set aside
Crispy Fish Tacos
- Place flour, egg and breadcrumbs onto separate plates. Lightly dust fish in flour, then egg and coat in breadcrumbs
- Heat 1cm oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Fry fish, in batches, for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and just cooked through. Drain on paper towel
- Serve fish with avocado & tomato salsa, warmed tortillas, piri piri mayonnaise or sour cream and lime wedges
Tips & Hints:
- TASTING NOTES: Schweppes Apple & Pink Grapefruit mineral water is like the guest that appears at every party; bright, pretty and a little fruity! You'll get the most from this guest when they sit next to someone a little more subtle who's happy to challenge but also share the limelight. Piri Piri mayonnaise or a combination of sour cream and lime wedges delivers just the right balance to round out the meal. It's a little sugar meets a little spice creating fun times for everyone.
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Fish Taco Lunch Dinner Appetisers Sides Seafood Australia Day Baby and Bridal Showers Easter Holidays New Year's Eve / Day Party Picnic School Holidays Summer Weekends Mexican Finger Food Family Dinners Football Finals High Protein Kid Friendly Vege Smugglers Avocados coriander Eggs Extra virgin olive oil flathead jalapenos Lime juice panko crumbs Plain flour Red Onions tomatoes tortillas