Recipe Shopping List
Thai Spiced Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- For the best results, use your Breville Boss™ blender.
- Heat coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 2 - 3 minutes or until fragrant
- Add pumpkin and stock. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Allow to cool until there is no visible steam
- Reserve 1/2 cup coconut milk and set aside. Add remaining coconut milk to the pumpkin mixture. Transfer a third of the pumpkin soup mixture to the blender jug and secure lid. BLEND 10 - 15 seconds or until smooth and transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining pumpkin mixture
- Return pumpkin mixture back to saucepan. Heat gently over medium heat until hot. Add fish sauce and stir until combined. If additional seasoning is needed, increase fish sauce by 1 - 2 teaspoons at a time. Serve: Divide soup among serving bowls. Drizzle with reserved coconut milk. Garnish with kaffir lime leaves, chilli flakes and cashews. Serve with lime wedges
No reviews for this recipe yet.