Recipe Shopping List
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/160°C (fan-forced).
- Mix together the oats, flour and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Using a microwave oven or stovetop, heat margarine together with golden syrup until melted.
- In a small bowl, combine water and bicarbonate of soda then add into the golden syrup mix while stirring.
- Pour syrup into the dry ingredients and mix together to combine.
- Roll a tablespoon of mixture into balls and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Press down tops to flatten slightly.
- Bake for approximately 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Stand for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
No reviews for this recipe yet.