Recipe Shopping List
Baked Snapper with Fennel and Pistachio Crust
- For best results, use the Smart Oven™ Pro by Breville
- Turn the Function dial to Roast setting
- Turn the Time dial to 35 minutes
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 180°C
- Press the Start button
- Stuff the cavity of the snapper with herbs and remaining lemon
- In a food processor blend the pistachios, fennels fronds and a dash of olive oil. Blend for 30 seconds or so or until fairly smooth - few bigger bits is totally fine. The mixture should hold together, if too dry drizzle more olive oil and blend again. Remove from blender and spread across top side of the fish
- Place inside SMART OVEN PRO and select ROAST function and press START. Toggle to select HIGH setting turn the TEMPERATURE dial 180°C and dial up 35-45 minutes depending on the size of the fish; Press START
- Once cooking time has counted down, remove fish from oven; the fish should be tender and coming away from the bone when tested with the tip of a knife. The topping will bake to a hard crust. Serve and enjoy
Recipe by Scott Gooding
Scott is an advocate for health and fitness and promotes the path towards optimal health. Scott has published 6 books under the Clean Living Series.
No reviews for this recipe yet.