Recipe Shopping List
Black Forest Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180°C and place 12 cupcake wrappers in a muffin tin
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat together until creamy. Add eggs and beat well until incorporated
- Stir in yoghurt and then gently fold in flour, baking powder, cocoa, cherries and milk until combined
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked. Remove from the muffin tin and allow to cool.
Icing & Decoration
- Make the icing by combining the butter, sugar and vanilla paste. Add milk as required to achieve a rich, creamy, spreadable consistency
- Sift the icing sugar over each cupcake and top with a cherry
No reviews for this recipe yet.