Recipe Shopping List
Garlic Prawns and Sweet Chilli Fried Rice
- Combine 1 tbsp oil and garlic in a large snap lock plastic bag. Add prawns and toss to coat in mixture. Seal and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in a wok over high heat. Swirl eggs around wok and cook for 1-2 minutes until set. Fold omelette over and transfer to a plate then roll and slice
- Add prawns to wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until pink and almost cooked through. Add green onions, cooked rice and frozen peas. Stir-fry until hot. Toss through omelette, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and coriander. Scatter with extra coriander leaves and serve
Tips & Hints:
- You'll need to cook 2 1/2 cups jasmine rice to make 5 cups cooked rice. Cook the rice the day before and refrigerate in an airtight container. Alternatively, use the equivalent in quick-cook microwave rice.
- It’s a secret that needs to be shared: Guava & Pear love seafood! This is a match made in heaven as the prawns coated in a marinade of garlic and oil and then tossed with sweet chilli, soy & onions meld with the balanced flavours from the Guava and Pear Mineral Water. Be sure to use reduced salt soy sauce and this dish will reward you for it.
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Fried Rice Dinner Seafood Rice Stir Fry Autumn Chinese New Year Dinner Party Weekends Asian 30 minute meals Family Dinners One-pan High Protein Gluten Free Dairy Free chilli sauce coriander Eggs Garlic Green onions green peas jasmine rice peanut oil prawns Soy sauce prawns Green prawns King prawns frozen peas Frozen vegetables Sweet chilli sauce Herbs Coriander leaves