Recipe Shopping List
Pork Pad Thai Noodles
- Place noodles into a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water, set aside to soak for 5 minutes or until softened. Drain well and set aside. Combine fish sauce, sugar and lime juice in a jug. Set aside
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 2 tbsp oil and heat. Add tofu and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until golden. Transfer to a plate. Add pork to wok and stir-fry until just cooked through. Transfer to the plate with tofu
- Add remaining 1 tbsp oil, garlic, onion and chilli to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Pour eggs into wok and cook, gently stirring, until just set
- Add noodles and fish sauce mixture. Toss until combined. Add tofu, pork and onion mixture to wok. Stir-fry until hot. Toss through bean sprouts and coriander. Sprinkle with peanuts and extra coriander leaves. Serve with lemon wedges
Tips & Hints:
- TASTING NOTES: Who doesn't love a good Pad Thai? Fresh and zesty, the balance of Asian cuisine works when the five key flavours of sweet, sour, salty, bitter and savoury work together and every bite feels balanced. Get the chopsticks out and fill your glasses with the perfect drink pairing of Schweppes Lemon Mineral Water. The refreshing citrus flavour in Schweppes Lemon Water balances the spice and sweetness in the dish, as well as enhances saltiness just enough to complete the meal.
No reviews for this recipe yet.