Recipe Shopping List
Hearty Veggie and Bacon Soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and bacon. Cook, stirring often, for 3-4 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add potatoes, carrots, celery and zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes
- Stir in tomatoes and stock. Cover and bring to the boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered with a lid and stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or until thick and vegetables are very tender. Season soup to taste. Stir through parsley.
- Ladle soup into bowls, sprinkle with parmesan and serve
Latest recipes from Ardmona
Related: Soup Lunch Dinner Soups Pork Autumn Father's Day Weekends Winter Australian Family Dinners Healthy Dinners One-pan Kid Friendly Gluten Free Vege Smugglers beef stock Brown Onions Carrots celery Garlic Olive Oil Parmesan Parsley Potatoes short cut bacon tinned tomatoes vegetable stock zucchinis