Recipe Shopping List
Mushroom Veggie Burgers
- Combine yoghurt, lemon juice, 1 garlic clove and mint in a small bowl, set aside
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium high heat, add mushrooms. Cook for 4 minutes, add remaining garlic, cumin and coriander and cook for a further 1 minute or until mushrooms are fragrant and golden. Allow to cool slightly
- Place chickpea, carrot, parsley and mushroom mixture in the bowl of a food processor and blend until just combined. Shape into 4 patties, dust in flour
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes each side or until crisp and golden
- Place base of rolls on serving platter, spread evenly with yoghurt, top with lettuce, mushroom patty, cucumber and top of roll to serve
Tips & Hints:
- Drizzle with chilli oil for an extra kick!
More Burgers recipes from Australian Mushrooms
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Burger Lunch Dinner Burgers Vegetarian Australia Day BBQ New Year's Eve / Day Party Picnic Spring Summer Weekends Australian 30 minute meals Family Dinners Healthy Dinners Kid Friendly Football Finals High Protein Low Fat Vege Smugglers baby beetroot butter lettuce button mushrooms chickpeas ciabatta rolls coriander Cumin Garlic Greek Yoghurt lebanese cucumbers Lemon juice Mint Olive Oil Parsley dinner rolls Cucumbers Carrots