Recipe Shopping List
Zucchini, Herb and Pancetta Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a non-stick lamington tin
- Melt the butter in a medium frypan over a medium-heat. Once melted, add the onion and pancetta, and gently stir for 5 minutes or until the onion softens and the pancetta begins to brown. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly
- Squeeze the grated zucchini to remove any excess liquid, and then place into a large bowl with the Perfect Italiano Perfect Melt cheese. Add flour, eggs, oil, herbs, and cooled pancetta and onion mixture. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine all ingredients
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, transfer to the oven, and cook for 30 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove from the oven and serve warm or at room temperature
Tips & Hints:
- To freeze, cool completely and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Place in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in fridge overnight and reheat in the microwave or oven.
Latest recipes from Perfect Italiano
No reviews for this recipe yet.
Related: Frittata Savoury Slice Lunch Dinner Quiches and Savoury Tarts Autumn Mother's Day Picnic Spring Summer Weekends Winter Italian Family Dinners One-pan Football Finals 4 Cheese Blend Butter Eggs mixed herbs Onions self-raising flour Vegetable Oil zucchinis Perfect Italiano Bakes Four Cheese Melt Fresh Thyme Tarragon perfect melt cheese Perfect Italiano Perfect Melt Cheese Parsley