Cocktail Party Christmas Menu Plan 2021
Christmas Cocktail Party Recipes:
Christmas cocktail party menu timeline
- Order meat, and groceries for delivery or pick up on 22nd December.
- Calculate drink requirements for each cocktail to serve the amount of guests.
- Prepare meringue nests. Cool in oven completely. Store in an airtight container and store in a cool dry cupboard.
- Prepare lemon curd. Cover and refrigerate.
- Make White Christmas Minty Treats OR Irish Cream and Caramel Crackles. Place into an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Bake cake for lamingtons, cool, cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare the New Cheese Devils on Horseback up to step 4, securing each with a toothpick. Place into an airtight container. Refrigerate.
- Boil eggs for the New Devilled Eggs. Cool and peel. Refrigerate.
- Prepare and cook risotto for Mushroom Arancini to step 3 and refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Cut cake for lamingtons. Make icing and coat cakes with icing and coconut. Refrigerate on a rack until icing is set, then place in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Separate iceberg lettuce for lettuce cups and wash. Pat dry and refrigerate in a sealed container. Chop and prepare other Singapore Noodle Lettuce Cups ingredients. Refrigerate.
- Wash and dry martini and highball glasses. Chop cucumber and pick mint. Thread skewers with cocktail onions and lemon zest. Place in separate containers and refrigerate.
- Marinate the chicken wings for Sticky Hoisin and Garlic Chicken Wings. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Make the devilled egg filling. Cool and place in an airtight container. Boil asparagus, drain and refresh in cold water. Place into a sealable container. Cook bacon until crisp. Refrigerate all ingredients.
- Prepare and bake the Edible Cheese Board. Turn over and bake for 15 minutes without the cheese. Once cooked, cool and wrap in cling film. Keep at room temperature.
- Mix cocktails, garnish and serve.
- Roll arancini balls, coat in breadcrumbs and refrigerate. Fry just before serving.
- When ready to serve Edible Cheese Board, place in a low oven and warm with cheese for 15 minutes. Remove and add charcuterie, cocktail onions and other fillings.
- Fill eggs with egg filling and garnish with asparagus, bacon and chives just before serving.
- Bake New Cheese Devils on Horseback just before serving.
- Cook Singapore Noodle Lettuce Cups filling. Spoon into lettuce cups. Garnish with fried shallots.
- Roast chicken wings. Serve garnished with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Remove White Christmas Minty Treats OR Irish Cream and Caramel Crackles from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
- Remove lamingtons from the fridge 30 minutes before serving. Whip cream and fill lamingtons, serve immediately after filling.
- Fill Meringue Nests with curd and berries and serve immediately.
Organise your recipes
If you have a myfoodbook account, don't forget that you can save these recipes into a free ecookbook. Print them off along with this menu timeline to be prepared for Christmas this year!
More Christmas menus
Discover more Christmas menu timelines below: